Cult Royalty
Send As SMS
 
Wednesday, January 17


On a bright and sunny wednesday afternoon, huis is moshing to linkin park in the suburbs of serangoon while I'm huddled in between my covers tearing over an episode of grey's anatomy.

"OK, Here it is. Your choice, it's simple. Her or me. And I'm sure she's really great. But Derek...I love you. In a really, really big...pretend to like your taste in music... let you eat the last piece of cheesecake... hold a radio over my head outside your bedroom window... unfortunate way that makes me hate you...love you. So pick me. Choose me. Love me."

You must be sick of seeing this quote by now, and damn so was I. But after watching that episode, all I have to say is..

WAH DAMN SAD!
I WANT TO BAWL AND BURST OUT IN TEARS ALSO!!
---

"IMAGINE HOLDING CHEAP BEER IN YOUR HAND

AND DANCING

AND SEEING SMURF"


Ohmygod. I miss alia.
THANK YOU SIOK FOR THE SONG AND FOR THE MEMORIES.

Playing: Put Your Hands Up For Detroit/Fedde Le Grand



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post a Comment
Who, me?

Leona
22
skinne_@hotmail.com
Look at those still revolving doors

I want:

A LIFETIME SUPPLY OF LOVE AND ALCOHOL.
INDIFFERENCE.

Talk Cock Sing Song



Daily Reads

allthingsvice @ LJ

adel
andrea
carmen
chao
jill
lianghui
mao
michelle
pearly
rachel
shit
siew
siok
step
sueann
tiff
wyn
yenteng

dj ashley
julius truffles
mr brown
mr miyagi
theforknation
tinsiders
xiaxue

The Party Planner!


Same Old Brand New